From 5th Jan to 2nd March, just use your card in-store or the BPme app to be in with the chance of winning in our daily prize draw.
We’re giving away 400,000 points, that’s a whopping £2,000, to redeem on fuel and shop items in-store or with our partners online at bpmerewards.co.uk You can choose how to redeem your points! How about…. - Every time you fill up? - On your weekly top-up shop at a bp station? - Treating yourself with an Amazon.co.uk, M&S or Love2Shop gift card? - A film and a night-in with Rakuten TV - Or pay it forward and donate to your favourite charity with For Good Causes
Whichever way you choose to redeem, there’s plenty of ways you can. To find out if you’ve won, look out for an email after you’ve visited a bp and swiped your card or used the BPme app*.
Remember, to redeem points either inside a bp or online at bpmerewards.co.uk - you need to have a registered BPme Rewards account.
*Emails can only be sent to registered accounts and the account holder has opted for bp to so. Preferences can be updated at bpmerewards.co.uk/profile. BPme Rewards exclusions apply. For full terms see bpmerewards.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who have a BPme Rewards card or a registered account on the BPme mobile application. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are excluded. If you don’t have a BPme Rewards card you can pick up a physical card in store or download the BPme app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. To qualify for entry into this promotion you must swipe/scan your BPme Rewards card in-store or pay for fuel via your BPme app, and make a qualifying purchase at a BP branded service station in the UK during the defined promotional period. To make a qualifying purchase you must spend a minimum of £1.00 (one pound) on fuel or shop goods.. Purchases of the following products do not therefore constitute a qualifying purchase for this promotion: Tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, postage stamps, utility cards, e top-up and lottery. In making a qualifying purchase you are automatically accepting these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion is open to all qualifying purchases made between 5th January 2021 and 2nd March 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
4. A ‘No purchase necessary’ (NPN) route is available to Northern Ireland residents only. To enter this promotion without making a Qualifying Purchase, simply send your name, address and full BPme Rewards card number to BP Promotions, BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1ES, to arrive on or before 2nd March 2021. Entries limited to one per day and any prizes awarded are subject to the full promotional terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any NPN application that is lost (post or otherwise). Damaged, defaced, mutilated or illegible or incomplete NPN applications will be invalid. Proof of posting will not be regarded as proof of receipt.
Daily Prize 5. The prizes available in this promotion are 400,000 BPme Rewards points awarded to one qualifying transaction per day throughout the promotional period, 5th January 2021 to 2nd March 2021 at midnight (the “Promotion Period”), of 57 days. 400,000 BPme Rewards points equates to £2,000 in redeemable points. 1 BPme Rewards point equals 0.005p (“the Daily Prize”).
6. The Daily Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives available. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. The value of “fuel your year” of has been determined by the Promoter, based on average vehicle fuel consumption data for 2018 at 50.5 miles per gallon. Source: Department for Transport ENV Data Tables here. Estimated average annual miles of 7,400 for a UK vehicle. Average unleaded fuel price per litre at BP company owned sites, from Jan to October 2020, 119.7p.
8. Each qualifying purchase will be entered into a draw at the end of each day during the Promotion Period. The Daily Prize winner is then selected at random and awarded the following working day. Where possible winning customers will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm their details for verification purposes.
Registered customers who make a qualifying purchase and enter by swiping their physical or digital card in-store, will receive a service email from the Promoter to inform of their win,
For customers who enter by paying for a qualifying purchase via the BPme app, they will receive a service email from the Promoter to inform of their win
For winning entrants that enter using the NPN route, the Promoter will award any points prizes within 7 days of the end of the promotional period.
For unregistered customers, the Promoter has no way of informing any prize winners of their win. To view winning points balance they must ask in-store, register their account online at BPmeRewards.co.uk or call BP Careline on 0800 402 402
9. Participants in this promotion should ensure that their BPme Rewards card is registered with their current address and contact details. Only registered cards can redeem points in-store or online at BPmeRewards.co.uk with the Promoter’s redemption partners.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails BPmeRewardsCRM@bp.com or writes to BP Promotions, BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1ES (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If you object to any or all of your surname, and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on the above contact details. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoter of this prize draw is BP Oil UK Limited of Witan Gate House, 500/600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1ES.